Sunday, May 16, 2010

Last Friday

I saw Iron Man 2 and i thought it was fantastically awesome. I actually got invited to see it with friends but at the last second. I missed a little of the beginning of the movie but it was still awesome. When i went in the movie theater to find my friends, i couldn't find them. I walked slowly up the stairs and didn't see them. So i just sat at the top of the movie theater and looked down every once in awhile and then i got tired of looking o i just enjoyed the movie. Then after the movie was done, i called them and they thought i never even came. They said they already left the theater and were going to their car. They said they would give me a ride and they did. So we went to get Jamba Juice after. I got a Sour Patch Kids one. It was good. So then after that we ate at Rubios. They invited me to spend the night so i asked my mom and she said yes. Then when we got home, apparently the main focus was chores. Now, for some reason, i actually enjoy doing chores that aren't mine. I just like it. And what made it better, is that we got paid $5 an hour fro doing what i was enjoying. Its weird how i do enjoy it. So we did an hour that day and then watched some TV and then we went to bed. That was the end of that day.

No comments: