Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Brother

OK, now its really annoying having the best computer in the house. My brother and sister always want to use it and it is very annoying. I hate it when they use my stuff in general. Especially my brother because he uses like everything that i have and i never use any of his. I hate his stuff, and i don't know why he likes mine. I always lose my stuff because he uses it. I can't find my hat anymore, so now i have to do my hair everyday before i go to school, while when my brother didn't steal it, i could go casually and not have to miss the bus. I was looking for it today. I have found my hat multiple times in my brother's backpack too. He always uses my computer and i always need to use it. So i am constantly kicking him off and then getting in trouble for it even though i need to do homework and he is just messing around with games. So today i made an account called games account, just for him, and then when i get back form the gym, he is complaining about having his own account and i told him i made one for him. By the way, when i got back from the gym, he was playing Spore on that account too! Then he starts to complain. My dad then makes me make an account with his name and i wanted to games account to be for mostly him and for others to use, but now i have to make him one. The worst thing is, he has his own computer! Its so ridiculous. I know he uses my stuff because he looks up to me.

2 comments:

Lace. said...

Things will get better, I promise. :]

Homo Superior said...

Yeah, your probably right. Thanks.
:)