Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2nd Semester

So i got an A on my science and English final. :) That's awesome. But i got a B on my Geometry final. That's not good. I wish i had gotten an A but that final was specifically hard for some unknown reason to me. The only reason i got an A on my English final was because she threw out 15 questions. She said she only threw out the questions that 10 or people got wrong and i got a lot of those wrong. So I got saved there. I still don't know what i got for my Spanish final. Lets cross our fingers i did good though. You never really know because last time i got my hopes up super high and was extremely confident that i got an A on a science test it turned out to be a C. That is horrible. But i am glad i did good in science and English. The only class that moved for me was comp. apps. because i had obviously completed that class last semester along with everyone else. I am in comp. prog.1 and i have a lot of friends in that class too so i am very glad. The teacher looks pretty cool too. The problem for my P.E. class though is a bunch of cool people that i hung out with transferred out but some of my friends stayed and complained about them leaving. I also complained though. But that's all i really have to say on that point. So ill get back to you on my Spanish final if i remember because i usually don't remember stuff well until it is sort of too late.

No comments: