Friday, January 15, 2010

Everybpdy hates my Spanish teacher

So since the procrastination thing, i screwed everything up. In Spanish, my teacher yelled at me for "lying" to her. I didn't think i was lying to her. She hates me and she is a total B word. I just really dislike her very much. I don't want to really put my real attitude about her because there would be a lot of cussing on here. Probably more cussing about her than real words. Gosh, i just really hate her. She does things for other people that she wouldn't do for me. No one likes her either. She should get fired. She gives me such a bad score on pretty much all of my project scores. So i have to make up for that in tests but i have screwed up tests before too. Everyone knows that she hates me the most out of everyone. I really want to know why though. I mean yeah i kinda of put a bad impression in the beginning of school by apparently making people laugh a lot but she doesn't have to hold a fu**ing grudge forever on me. I don't even have a chance to be good because she is always picking on me for everything. Its not fair. I also definitely hope she isn't reading this. I doubt she is, but if she is, then I'm dead because she might actually figure out who it is.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I definitely know what you mean. Except the person who hates me is an old lady who works at my old school. She'd always look at us in this creepy way and me and my friends knew she was going to put us in trouble for something. She always walked around in the hallways. I don't even know what her job is.