Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Semester

So last semester for me was pretty bad. Mostly the second quarter though because i didn't hand in a bunch of stuff. But I'm pretty sure finals went really good so that good make my grades better than the previous quarter. But apparently since its the new semester my dad told me to clean my room so i id. Then he comes in and pulls out my metal file thing and goes through everything with e and i thought it wasn't so bad but he started to just throw away crap and i really didn't like the idea of my dad throwing away everything that i had. So i got really pissed off so then that was done i thought it was all over. It wasn't. He took my backpack and then pretty much threw away everything in there and that when i got super pissed because i needed a lot of papers in there. Then he started to throw away my clothes and some shoes and pants and that REALLY set me off. I got SO pissed that i apparently kicked an indent into my wall. I was pretty much crying the angriest tears of my life because i love my clothes and especially my shoes. He pretty much raided my whole room. He even changed where my desk is to where my bed was and now its on separate sides of my room but my room looks very surprisingly clean. I worried that I'm going to need a bunch of stuff though and then not know where it is because its either in the trash or anywhere in the house pretty much! The whole day was crazy. He pretty much moved every single thing in my room. There is a lot more room here though. Its weird. But very clean. I don't know how he could put up with e the whole day but usually I'm angry for a very short period of time after hes done making me mad. I stopped being mad pretty much right when he was done with everything because i knew there wasn't anything else to throw away or change. So that day was pretty much what i thought at that time the worse day of life. I don't know about that now but it was a pretty bad day.

No comments: