Sunday, January 31, 2010

Age of empires

So there is this really old game called age of empires and i used to play it a lot and then my brother started to play pretty recently and i remembered how i used to love the game so now i started to play it yesterday and i guess got pretty into it. Its just such a fun game. Its really old though but still fun. I wanted to play my brother because i know that it is 2 players and we couldn't get it going so we asked our dad to fix it and it took a VERY long time but he did it. I don't know how because i started to think that it was impossible to play it with me because i have a more powerful computer than the both of them. But he finally got it started which was crazy. So then we started to play but i had to press pause and when i did my computer said that the game has stopped working and then i had to press close which just closed the whole program and i was kicking my dads butt and i was gone from the game but i was still killing my dad just not controlling anything. I thought it was hilarious. You pretty much make guys and build stuff and you have to upgrade your town and get more powerful people to kill the enemy. So yeah. That's all i really have to say about it.

No comments: