Saturday, January 30, 2010

flash drives


So i have been looking a lot for flash drives of all kinds particularly cheap 2GB ones for my comp apps class and i searched types of animals. I searched squirrels, pandas, Dino's, domos, spiders, all kinds but they were kinda too much for me. So then i came across a grenade flash drive! Now its $20 apparently and that's not cheap but i really want that flash drive. SO badly. It looks so cool. It comes in orange, black, white, and blue! It even has a key chain ring and i wanted a flash drive like that. So i think i might have to work a deal with my dad. I'm 99% sure that he wont do anything to help me get i though. So i think i might have to do this all by myself or just ask my mom to pitch in some money. The thing is with my dad is that he had one and gave it to me but i wanted my own that looked cool that had a key chain and now Ive found it. The one he gave me didn't have a key chain or anything. So well have to see.

No comments: