Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today

Today was pretty boring. It is a block day so we have periods 2,4, and 6 for 2 hours. I started my classes with Science and that was actually sort of fun because i have a lot of friends in that class and i even finished my lab and talked with my friends and made jokes and all that stuff. Then i had 2 hours of comp prog. 1. (computer programming 1) That's was a nightmare of boring. It was SO boring. All we did was watch two History informal movies about the Internet and computers and it was just killing me and my friends so then i just started to read my book. I got through a lot too. I tried to watch the movies but it was just too painfully boring. I couldn't take it. I just decided to read. I actually got through 30 or 40 pages too. I almost to page 100. I moving through the book at a good fast rate. The book is called Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry. I read the giver and it might have been my favorite book and that was also by her. So after comp. prog.1 i had my TAP class for like 15 or 20 minutes and then went to lunch. Then there was Geometry where i got a crap load of work. Easy but times consuming work. The work we are doing is square roots and ratios. Mostly dividing. Super easy stuff. I had to finish 4 math assignments today. She just likes to rain work upon us. Its so annoying and i don't like it. Also my friend drew on my face with blue ink and told me i was turning into an Avatar. I thought that was funny but i didn't really think she was writing on me. But somewhere deep down i knew she was and let her. But then i asked people if there was writing they mostly said no. Then i asked the teacher if had anything on my face mostly to be funny because i didn't think there was anything there and then she asked me who drew on my face and of course i had to tell her who it was. Plus i could tell she knew it was the girl sitting behind me because i always talk to her. Shes like my best friend. Then she moved her to the front right hand corner next to the sink. It got kind of lonely. I told her to just sit where she was originally sitting on Friday because we don't have that class tomorrow. Tomorrow is the 3,5, and 7 period block days. So then i asked my teacher if i could go to the bathroom and wash it off and she said to finish my warm up and then i could go. I thought that was pure ridiculousness. Yes that's a word. So i got down to 2 more problems left and then she said to the class to put it away because we were taking notes. So now i have to take notes and then i could go. So i did and went and looked into the mirror. It wasn't really that bad and i guess that's why the class hadn't really laughed. I was sort of confused why there wasn't much laughing going on. On my right side cheek there was a graph paper sort of shape and on the left, blue vain looking shapes. And then i found some on my nose! I don''t even remember her writing on my nose but apparently she did. So i washed it off and went back to class. And then all the rest of the stuff was just normal non important stuff that happened in my day. So that's how my day went. Phew! I didn't know i could write that much about a 3 period block day. It's crazy. I didn't reread this like most of my posts that i write so there might be a ton of mistakes.

No comments: