Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Years Day

So yesterday my family went to the 10k run. My brother is a runner and actually a great runner so he ran his second 10k and the first one was at Universal Studios i think. He ran that in about 48 minutes which is really fast. The second one which was yesterday he ran in about 58 minutes. But this one had lots of hills. The bikers probably went slower up the hills than the runners. They were pretty steep. The first person came in about 42 minutes but this guy was pretty hardcore. It was crazy. So after that we went to the beach to meet up with friends and so the polar bear swim. The water was super cold but the sun was out so it was okay. My legs actually went numb in the water. That's how cold it was. So after all that we went to our friend's party which was at her house. It was a fun party. We did all this last year as well. So we knew they had a wii so we brought our wii controllers. We played their summer sports game which we don't have. We also played a game called Zombies. The goal is to get the heli pad. Ill probably explain the game in a whole post because it is a pretty big game. I won that this year and we also played Settlers of Catan with my new expansion that i got for Christmas. I also won that so i was a double winner that night. It was awesome. I ate SO much though and my stomach hurt pretty badly. But i wanted to eat more of the junk they had. It was good food. I also ate a McDonald's cheese burger on the way home. My stomach also hurt today. It was pretty late when we got home. So apparently i fell asleep in the car singing. That's pretty funny. But i still had a great time.

No comments: