Monday, May 18, 2009

dream

I had a really deep dream last night. I was in my dream and there was this kid named Damian and he was in my history class. My history class in the dream was taught by my science teacher in real life. So this kid Damian in the dream would open the zipper in my backpack and dump everything out and then just leave. So i would have to pick up a lot of electronic stuff in my backpack and my teacher said it was because he was in a tech class and he was jealous because i was better. But i was taking any tech classes. So when i had all my stuff i had my helmet on my head, and so i took it off and i was carrying it when i saw Damian in the hall. He wanted to fight so i put down my backpack. He swung, missed, and then i hit him in the stomach with my helmet. Then i put my helmet down and he missed again, so i hit him in the stomach again and he was down. That's when i hit him in the face with helmet and then walked away. So he went and reported i to the history teacher and she asked him a bunch of questions and something had to do with three and he got three weeks of detention with her. That's when i went to P.E. and then woke up. I was eager to know how the next day was going to be though in the dream. But oh well. I was so deep into my dream that i didn't wake up until about a half an hour late.

No comments: