Thursday, May 14, 2009

My own room

While my grandma was down at my house, my dad cleaned up his old office so he could make it my brothers room so i could have my own room. He wanted to take the bunk beds apart but then i wouldn't be sleeping up high anymore. So then my grandma bought my brother a new bed for his room so i now have my own room and get to sleep up high. The only thing we have to do is finish moving my brother's stuff into his new room. The thing i worried about though, with no one occupying the lower bed, that spider webs might occur down there. That would be bad. So i don't know if that will happen or not. I guess we will have to find out. I am happy though that i get my own room and i don't feel lonely. I don't spend my whole life in the room then i would feel bored and lonely-ish. I need to clean up my room and then it should stay clean.

No comments: