Saturday, May 16, 2009

sleep over

I slept over at my friends house yesterday and we rode our bikes a lot. Well we had to ride our bikes to his house and so we just rode around there too. He has these speed bumps that are fun to go over because you can bunny hop and get some air off off them. Then there is this trench thing or something that has this ramp kind of thing at the end that you can jump off of and that's pretty fun too. After that we pulled each other on a Ripstick with the bike and we went pretty fast on the Ripstick and it was pretty scary but we didn't fall thank god. That would have hurt a lot. After that we went inside and played gears of war for the rest of the night then went to bed pretty late. When i woke up and turned on my phone i had a text from my dad telling me to be home at 9:00. I had woken up at 8:45 and i had to ride my bike home so i did and i got there at about 9:15. So i don't think I'm in trouble but i have to make breakfast right now.

No comments: