Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Talent Show

Now i got have a lot talent. So everyone says. I can play the piano real well and i know the guitar and drums. I'm alright at those. But i have been in many talent show including every year at my schools and my brother's shows too. So i did mine a while ago and now its time for my brother's which is today. I'm doing it at moorpark college. My friend is in it too and its her sister's talent show. We both went to the school that's hosting the show and that's why we get to be in it. My outfit looks so awesome. I(ts probably best one there. So yeah i don't really have much to say about it yet because i haven't done it yet, so ill get back to you on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?