Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Iceoplex

I went to the Iceoplex with a girl but i got there first and i saw a different girl that almost became my girlfriend a long time ago that liked me. She was with her boyfriend and i know them both really well. I met the girl at a camp and she liked me a lot. So I thought when the girl that i invited to come would probably get mad. The other girl is a hockey player so she was the best out of all of us and she started to hockey stop right in front of me and try to make me fall. She didn't make me fall, i fell on my own but the girl i went with was getting kind of mad. but we were all having a lo of fun so it didn't really matter. We all fell at different times. It was really fun. i had to take the girl in invited back home in my convertible so yeah it was pretty cool.

No comments: