Monday, May 11, 2009

Santa Monica Beach

I went to Santa Monica beach with my dad, mom, grandma, brother and sister. So we went and saw people do tricks on the trapeze, my dad won Whack-a-mole and we had trouble going on the slow roller coaster. So i was in line with my siblings and both of them dropped their tickets which was annoying, then it came time for us to give the tickets to the person taking them so we were arguing about who would go on and my brother wouldn't listen to me because he wanted to go with me, but then i just backed out said ill wait and so i did and then the ticket person said he appreciates me waiting. So then we finally got i finally got on and it was slow and boring and i should have picked a different ride. My siblings liked it. So then i played whack-a-mole and lost. My dad won the time he played and he got a stuffed dog for my sister. After that we got a funnel cake and ices and then left to go to Rocco's.

No comments: