Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Soloist

The Soloist was a great movie. It really moved me and my family. At times i would be smiling without even noticing until later on and i wouldn't even know how long i was smiling for. At times i would be angry or sad as well. But i was aware of the anger i felt. It was such a great movie. And its crazy to know that that's based on a real story. I didn't know all the people were still alive and after i knew that the people were still alive, i wanted to go visit Nathaniel which is the soloist. I don't know if that's how you spell because each time he spelt his name, he said it too fast. Way to fast. But that's how i think you pronounce his name.  His last name is spelt Ayers and i know that for sure because both guys spelt that a million times. And the LA Times writer's last name is Lopez, i forgot his first name. I loved the movie and i think it would have been a crazy to experience what they both went through. I don't even know if i would want to experience it, but if you haven't seen the movie, GO SEE IT!

No comments: