Thursday, May 07, 2009

Police Ticket

I got a police ticket yesterday for riding my bike without a helmet. I was on my way to school and my friend gets stopped first and when i saw him get stopped i started to walk my bike and he took a long to time to write him the ticket so then he asked for my information and he put it on there and he took even longer than for my friend because a different guy not  police came to tell him that saw someone almost get hit by a car a lot on his bike and that he wasn't wearing a helmet.
Then i started to think i was going to be late for school but i didn't think there was anything the police could do about it. So i told my dad about it during nutrition and he laughed a lot and i thought he was mad but he said it was his fault for telling me i didn't have to wear one because i knew how to ride a bike without falling. I also asked him to bring my helmet after school so i could get home and he brought it and i rode safely with a helmet on home.

No comments: