Thursday, May 21, 2009

Portfolio day

Yesterday was portfolio day. During the year you gather all these projects that you have done and put them in a portfolio in your homeroom. Then portfolio day comes and you have an interview with someone that asks you question about your work and yourself and you have to dress nicely. They grade you one how you  look, your enthusiasm, politeness, and some other stuff on a scale from 1-5. I thought it was going to be really hard but it was definitely surprisingly easy. I wore a white undershirt, black button up shirt, formal black pants, black shoes, and a black tie so everything was black. I brought a change of regular shoes and jeans to change into after my interview. My homeroom teacher really really liked my outfit. I think i got a really good grade on the interview. I hope i found out soon what i got.

No comments: