Sunday, June 20, 2010

Borderlands

My friend spent the night at my house yesterday and he brought over Borderlands because I told him I wanted to see what it was like. So I played it with my brother on co-op mode and I found it really fun even though it is like a cartoon game, its really really fun. You start out picking which player you want, the hunter, berserker, soldier, or the girl, but I forgot what she is called. I started out with the Berserker but I didn't really like him so when I started over with my friend, I played as a soldier and I really like him. My friend picked the hunter. When you get to level five, you get to have a special power. You have to complete missions throughout the game and the first boss is a bandit named 9 toes. It says he has three balls as well. Whenever they introduce new people, they make it seem really cool. The planet you play on is called Pandora and the story line says you are looking for a vault with new alien technology and whoever finds it will have unlimited power but the planet is very savage and there are monsters that try to kill you called Scags and there are also bandits all over the place. You can buy guns and ammo and health kits and shields and when you kill something, they usually drop ammo and sometimes health vials to get some health back. If your lucky, they even drop guns. In the machines you can sell them if they aren't as strong as your other guns and you can set the guns you want to use and every level you gain after level five, you get a skill point. Its a really fun FPS and my friend let me borrow it so I cant wait to play again.

No comments: