Thursday, June 10, 2010

Final Exams

We just call them finals and I had no thought of a different name for finals except: finals. Until my English teacher called them final exams and I was thinking, oh, OK, that's what they're really called. I never really cared though. Anyway, I just finished all my finals today. Monday, there weren't any finals. I had Geometry(51 question test) and Spanish 1(120 question test) finals Tuesday. Science(150 question test) and P.E.(record blood pressure, BMI(Body Mass Index), resting heart rate, height, and weight) Wednesday. And finally English(100 question test) and Programming 1(just a final project that I finished a week before) Thursday. Each class was 2 hours long. During the test, I wished I had more time, but when i finished the test, I'm thinking, UH lets get outta here! My Geometry final took me into the 30 minute passing period and that was the first final I took, so that's what probably made a little paranoid about the rest of the finals. I was OK for the rest of them though. In between periods, there was a lotta yearbook signing. I have a crap load signatures. Some people wrote some weird stuff. I still have more people to sign it. I might have to attach a paper to it because there is not too much space left. Anyway I really hope I did well on the the finals.

No comments: