Friday, June 18, 2010

Skype

I got a Skype yesterday and more of my friends have one than I expected. Ever since I got it though, I've constantly been video chatting. My friend has the same web cam as me. I did take this one from my dad though because he never uses it and I wanted one. Its a good web cam too. The microphone on it is great and the picture is fine too and you can mess around with the picture of it. You can make yourself have huge eyes or small head or clip art glasses and there is even a face detector so it had a lot of properties. They are funny looking too. Whenever I'm not using it though, I turn it away from myself so other people can't see it on their hacked websites. Sometimes people can put an invisible screen on a button or something that can activate your web cam so they know what you are doing. Its just ridiculous, but technology has definitely gotten that advanced. I don't know how to group video chat but I don't think you can. You can group chat though. You can also play games, which I haven't tested yet but I will sometime probably. Anyway, Skype is fun and can keep you in touch with your friends over the summer.

No comments: