Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sophomore Schedule

My crazy schedule for sophomore year is AP World History, Honors 10 English, Algebra 2/trigonometry, CP Biology, and PE for all year classes. For 1 semester I have Computer Programming 3/Karel J Robot(just programming a virtual robot to move and pickup up stuff on the screen) and for the 2nd semester Web Design. To lighten my load for that year, I am taking Spanish 2 over the summer. AP world and Honors Eng. have summer assignments. For AP world I have to read 9 chapters in the text book, write about the people, places, and inquiry and study questions in the workbook. I also have to read a book about world trade and then read a book for extra credit and take a test on it when I go back to school! For Honors Eng. I have to read the Iliad and identify the characters, Gods, Places, and I think the time periods as well. I also have to make Cornell notes which are just 2 columned notes. I start all that Monday. I also have to do the online Spanish class. So much to do. I really hope I have so spare time on the weekend! Hopefully. I just need to be organized and not procrastinate. Its going to be a tough year!

No comments: