Tuesday, June 22, 2010

YMCA

My friend's father signed me up for a YMCA membership so I could go swimming with the and workout with my friend there to even though I already have a 24 hr gym membership, I guess it would just be better for my friend to not have to spend so much money on a gym membership while we could just swim at the YMCA. Well, I went with my friend to swim 3 times and tried to work out with him today but he didn't bring shoes so I had to work out there alone but I guess I didn't mind so much because when I got to the pool, we just did laps. We also ran to the YMCA and back to his house. Swimming laps is really tiring but works out every muscle in your body. At least I'm pretty sure I heard that somewhere. We actually got kicked out of the pool the first time we went because my friends dad was yelling at us. He was only telling us how much time we had left to stay at the pool. It seemed like he was telling us to get out of his lane because my friend kept accidentally shooting the little body board into his lane. But it was time to go anyway. Today was fun though.

No comments: