Friday, June 11, 2010

My sister's Birthday

Today was my sister's birthday and also the last day of school. All I pretty much did was stay in computer programming class and play Counter Strike the whole time though. So that's covered. My mom picked me up and we went to Target, Costco, and Vons for my sister's birthday. I got her a little car with candy in it. She liked it. Of course. She was actually asking me for it too. So I'm glad I found out what to get her instead of having to make a decision because I am just terrible at that. My sister got a ton of presents. She got some from my Grandma, me, mom , and dad. Apparently my brother didn't get anything for her. Too bad he didn't. I don't think he had any money. I'm sure my sister stole it anyway(laughs). We made carrot cake and it was super good. Definitely better then the red velvet cake we had last time which i didn't eat. My dad got her a new freaking violin with the case! It was pretty nice even though I play the piano, it looked pretty nice. I think it is bigger than her old one. At least I'm pretty sure that that's what my dad said to my mom. Great day.

1 comment:

MONi said...

last day of school forever or are u stil in middle/ high school?? ( if u finished congrats )