Sunday, February 21, 2010

Clocks

My brother and i play the song Clocks by Coldplay. He plays the guitar and i play the piano. All we really need is the drums to complete it but none of us play the drums. My sister plays the violin and my dad and mom don't have time to learn anything obviously. I sing the song because i have never sung a song in front of people and i thought i might as well start. Plus i kind of don't like my brothers singing because he has a super high voice. It just annoys me so badly. I sometimes get a headache from just talking to him. It sucks. i can;t wait until his voice gets a lot lower. The reason i wrote about this is because my brother just now came into my room and asked me to play it with him. So then i was like, hey, i can write about it. I get pleasure from writing these posts and it gives other people pleasure to read them. I like way the words come up on the screen as i type and also the sound it makes when i hit the keys. Its sort of the same with writing with a pen or pencil and paper. But i am going to go downstairs right now and play clocks!

1 comment:

Michele said...

If you have a Mac (or know someone who does) you can use GarageBand for the drums. The program comes with tons of drum beats and you can customize them.
Good luck with your song!