Tuesday, February 16, 2010

GTA IV

GTA IV as you know is Grand Theft Auto 4 is a really fun and addicting game. I only know it to be for the Xbox 360 and i played it almost all weekend. I got pretty far i guess. There is a lot of talk about sex and drugs and a lot of inappropriate stuff. There are some funny parts though. Before every mission there is a little story to it. It has great graphics which is awesome because it is pretty important to me that the graphics are good. Or great or in this case awesome. On the disk apparently there is another game called the lost and the damned and i guess the lost is a gang. I don't know about the damned though. I know the lost is a gang because in the GTA IV i had to kill that gang. They are a biker gang. I didn't really do anything on the other game because i just wanted to play GTA instead of the other game. Maybe when i beat GTA i will play the lost and the damned. But i can't really talk much about the game because of the inappropriateness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey your website is cute
look at at this crazy emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/8b9p65