Friday, February 26, 2010

Science

I lost my science book! I think it was about a week ago and i looked throughout my whole house, my friend's house, and i even called the the bus transit that i take and they said that they haven't had a science book turned it and so i think its gone forever. But i am borrowing my friend's book for the weekend because apparently she says she likes the do the work the last day so the information stays in her head for the test. We hand in our homework on the day of the test. So she does it the day before. I was very skeptical and still are. I asked her what she had in that class and she said a C or D. I was like, wow its definitely not working but she wasn't going to take it home anyways so i might as well borrow it since i am in need of one. I study all the time and always finish my homework, the only problem i have is turning it in. But i am getting some science done with this borrowed book. I really don't have any choice. I looked everywhere for my book. I went up to the office, which had a lost and found. I also went to the library but they didn't have it. I really to fix all these problems i have though.

No comments: