Thursday, February 25, 2010

Soccer Practice

I have always loved soccer and i have tried out a lot of sports, well the common ones. Like baseball, and football and i liked and was best at soccer and apparently i am better than i thought i was. I was up against the coach's son in a game we played and everyone got out except for us and i tired him out good and he also tired me out good. We supposed to shoot goals on each other and if you miss on the shot then you go in the goal, if you make the shot, you go back in line, if you get your shot block then you go in the goal. If you get scored on twice then you are out and you have too collect balls for the coach to roll to us. Its a really run and tiring game. But apparently I'm really good at it. I almost won the whole thing but he made it on me because i was SO tired. We were going for a long time after the practice was done, maybe 10-15 minutes but i love the game. We ill probably scrimmage next time or we will play the same game or he might introduce a new game to us. Last practice we just scrimmaged. It was fun. I can't wait until next practice because i just love soccer.

No comments: