Saturday, February 13, 2010

Homework

I get lots and lots of homework. I didn't do so well last semester because i procrastinated a lot and that hurt me some but this semester i promised to be on top of everything. And i am and i am getting much more homework than last semester and if i were to procrastinate still then i would be so behind this semester. but i think i have a lot more free time than last semester. I finished Spanish, and science homework today and Spanish is due Tuesday and science is due Friday! That means the only science that ill have to do is on Wednesday because we usually get a lab to do and write up on that day because each class is 2 hours. But i get so much Math homework. I still have a page of Math and i finished a page of it today too. Nothing in English. We rarely get anything in that class for homework.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Hey, I love to read your posts! Very interesting! ;-)

Blogger Templates said...

Hey. I just stumbled across your blog and I'm really loving it. I'll definitely be following.

Feel free to check out my website(www.nevveb.com), I think you'd especially love it.

www.nevveb.com