Saturday, February 27, 2010

Halo 3

I love to play this game when i playing multi player, probably because i kick every one's a$$. Yesterday i was playing with my brother and dad. My brother is okay, and my dad is... well, lets just say not so good. I told he sucked while we were playing. I won every round. I love ramming into my dad with any of the machines. It just so hilarious. But yesterday he was getting sort of mad. He started to say that he didn't like the game and me and my brother were just cracking up so hard. It was so hilarious. I kept killing him over, and over, and over again. He was always in last place. He was saying stuff like "How come i shoot at you like crazy and you just come and elbow me and that kills me!!!" I was laughing so hard and my brother and i would just tell him because we were shooting at him too and then elbowed him so that weakens him a lot. He would just say "Well i shooting the crap out of you both!!!. Just more laughs. I'm pretty sure he laughed in there. He wants to play again tonight. He says hes going to play everyday and practice and then kick our a$$e$. I think its funny. He knows i am the best out of everyone in my house.

No comments: