Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Hangover

I saw the Hangover a couple nights ago i think and i heard lots of good stuff about it. I even got hit in the face with a hat by my friend for not having seen it before. It was more like a playful hit than a hurtful one. But then i watched and i really thought it was overrated. Yeah, it was funny and a good movie and i usually love all movies but i don't know about this one. It was good but not wonderful. The credits when they show you the pictures of what happened was funny. Actually maybe that i am rethinking the movie, i think i like it better than i thought. But still not as much as my friends say. It was hilarious though. There was a lot of the most random stuff in there. I wanted to know the chicken's story. How did the chicken get in there? Maybe they stole that from Mike Tyson too. Who knows. I thought the baby was hilarious too.

2 comments:

Shrek Font said...

hello! how are you?
do you like typography?

Sunny said...

I really loved the movie! Vegas was awesome, and well, the tiger part was pretty cool, too lol I don't think it's a wonderful movie, either, but it's just a fun & hilarious movie hehe