Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sick

Apparently I'm sort of getting a cold. I had a sore throat about 2 days ago and i thought it would go away and then it happened the next day and today i have been having coughing fits. I usually never ever get sick at all. I think my best friend got me sick because i hang out with her all the time and apparently shes been telling me that she sneezes on me a lot and that's true and i guess she was sick. But i just really really hope i don't get so sick that i cant go to school because i cannot miss even one day of high school because then it will be close to impossible to catch up. But i definitely can't go to the gym today because i usually go everyday. Maybe that's good because maybe i do need to lay off the gym fer some time. I hope i don't miss soccer because there are a couple really cute girls apparently. Apparently the teams had to get split into Co Ed teams which are just mixed genders obviously but we weren't expecting that at all. It will be different. But i will probably get more into that on probably Thursday because that's when i have soccer practice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, that's too bad about you getting sick. Feel better soon! I actually just got over a cold myself, and now 4 of my 7 room mates in my dorm have a cold...but it sounds like their colds are worse than mine was!

If you get a chance, check out my blog: http://ltyndall.blogspot.com/