Friday, February 19, 2010

Right of light

There is a band called Right of light and my friend is in the band. She is actually in my Geometry class and my she is apparently the most awesomest singer ever. She's great and she gets really into the songs and i just aw her in her band for the first time tonight. It was at a mother son dance thing for Hollow Hills and i helped out. It was for a bunch of 1st-6th graders and she told me that she just loved to do concerts with the little kids because they are super fun and get into it and dance and they are just a lot of fun she said. She kept giving High-Fives to everyone. I thought it was funny. They were selling T-Shirts too. A lot of people bought some. My dad even bought one for me. I was glad. I was going to ask him to get one after they were done. So a kid bought a T-Shirt and while he was dancing, he threw off his shirt so he was shirtless and i started to crack up and then put on his Right Of Light Shirt. I thought that kid was going to Rock Out without a shirt one. It was hilarious. The band also had a pumped up clear beach ball thing that had their stickers on it and a glow stick and they threw it out and kids were going crazy over the thing. They were hitting each other too. It was so funny. I was laughing so much. One times this kid hit the ball and it hit the kid in the face right in front of him. I LaUgHeD SO hard. It was just hilarious. But this band is so great.

No comments: