Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day... again

Today was the first day of Sophomore year. Sophomore year is going to be fun, set aside all of the rigorous classes and the loads of rigorous work. I just feel good as a sophomore. I honestly think I'm not going to have any free time to myself except over the breaks if I'm lucky because I know I will have homework or projects then too which will suck. The only time I get to myself is after school, and honestly, that's not a lot of time at all. They always get something wrong for some reason. I'm supposed to be in PE but instead they put me in Spanish 2 which I took a semester of already online and I am gonna do the other semester online too so its really stupid that they put me in there because I really do not want to have to take the class over. So I have to talk about the switch back into PE. So I got some really awesome teachers, a couple OK teachers, and I that I think has an eye out for me, and she will be mean, but I like her for what she explains and talks about like how you're brain works. Awesome teacher's classes are Intro Web Design, same as computer programming teacher, AP World History, and Algebra 2/Trigonometry teacher. OK teacher's classes are CP Biology, and when I get PE, I will determine, but I won't rate the Spanish 2 teacher. Mean-ish would have to be English but like I said, she has interesting thoughts and ideas. So I think this year should go well.

No comments: