Sunday, August 29, 2010

Zombie Balloon heads

This game is hilarious and Ill post a link to it, but I think its clever-ish. You area stick figure shooting ink from your ink gun at stick zombies and their heads get filled with ink and explode and there are bosses you have to kill and as you gain experience, you can upgrade your gun. I can promise you though, that the last boss is hard. Super duper hard. You can run out of ink but shoot the boxes to get refills on ink and health and thats always good. There also different monster zombies to kill as you go on through the levels. I don't think there are actually too many levels. Also, you can find little glitches I guess like stand directly under a platform thing and the monster that follows you on the platform will look like he is spazzing out just standing there so you can shoot him while he is doing that. I had to use that trick on the last boss! I had too. The beds and springs make you jump up really high so watch out for that, although that is sometimes helpful. Have fun!

No comments: