Saturday, August 28, 2010

Soccer

This kid on my soccer team goes to my school as a freshman. He likes it and I guess finds the most unwanted teacher there ok but I guess he doesn't know what he is in for. I actually never had him. He is a science teacher and apparently no one likes him because I guess he is a bad teacher and grades you wrong? I don't know because I have only heard talk and not witnessed it personally and know I won't and don't want too. I'm already in CP bio so I don't think he teaches that or physics which I'm probably going into after this year. But the kid apparently saw me at school because he came up to me gave me a high five, said whatsup and pounded my knuckles pretty hard in the wrong spot because it his I think the joint which is probably already messed up from me cracking m knuckles so much already.

No comments: