Friday, August 13, 2010

Soccer

My first soccer practice for this season was last Monday and then we had practice Wednesday and the coach has a girls team that he coaches along with us and one is from my school. The practice days always Monday and Thursday now and I have all new players and coach except for 1 kid on my last team and it was the kid that always annoyed me and everybody and I was mean to him and felt bad so I decided not to do that this year. What I really hated last year though was that he would yell during the games in his annoying voice to move up and back and it was just so annoying and he even got a yellow card during a game, which is just a penalty given by the Referee. Apparently he was arguing with him. That was dumb and also he would try to be first during the practices in the runs and stretches and that didn't bother me too much or anyone else too much but this time he did it again this year in a run in front of the coach's girl's team and he ran past the cone because he wasn't following everyone because he was in front trying to impress everyone and he ran about twice the amount of the run and everyone laughed, including the girls. That's what you get for not listening. I have been nicer to him though and I told some other players that he was pretty good in the games and just yelled a lot and apparently they thought he dumb already I guess! Apparently it rubs off of him and they said that their friends told them about the kid but I kept trying to insist that he was fast and good in the games and I was trying to give him better rep. but I guess its hard. I'm still going to try to better to him and not so much of a bully.

No comments: