Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Office

The show The Office with Steve Carrel in it is just hilarious! It was actually taken from a British show called The Office but apparently that didn't get as famous as The Office we always think of got. I have actually watched a couple of the original British shows but they aren't as good and funny and I guess that's why The Office we know of got more popular and maybe because Steve Carrel is in it and he his just awesome. Who doesn't like Steve Carrel? Anyway, The Office seems like its real life instead of just acting only because the actors make it seem like that. They really express their emotions, I don't think there really is a boss like that though and I highly doubt it, but if there is a job opening for an office like that with those people, COUNT ME IN! My mom and i saw the show on TV about two nights go and I used to watch the show all the time but my dad and I just got into other shows and left The Office behind but I didn't remember how funny it was until I added the shows into my instant watch queue. Each show is about 22 minutes long and they are fun to watch so they go by fast. We have watched all of season one, which is only about 6 episodes and 3 or 4 of season 2 already in two days but we just really like the show a lot!

No comments: