Friday, August 27, 2010

Heartless by The Fray

There is the original Heartless by Kanye West which I actually liked, but then when I heard this version by The Fray, I was just amazed. I think it totally killed Kanye's version. The Fray's version is just so amazingly great and the music video is awesome too, so good that I had a friend draw the very last picture, the one on the chalkboard. You will see it if you watch the video which I'm trying to upload here. Actually I don't know if my friend has started yet, but he said he could do it, and my friend is just amazing at art and his drawing of the no smoking thing that goes on the back of every agenda book is on the back of our agenda which is totally awesome. Its pretty much a domo kun-looking-cigarette with a hammer about to smash reams. The title says, smoking crushed dreams. its really cool. In my posts, I really branch off from m topics a lot but I like to do that because I can just keep writing. But anyway, you have to see the video and listen to the song thoroughly. I did. I really appreciate music a lot.

No comments: