Sunday, August 01, 2010

Triathlon

A triathlon is a multi-sport endurance event consisting of swimming, cycling, and running in immediate succession over various distances. I took that text from Wikipedia and of course that would be my citation to not be plagiarizing. In this, you have to swim a half a mile, and then bike 18 miles out and back, and then run 4 miles out and back. You can't do it without training or you will most definitely not be in shape for it and you won't get a good time at all! It would be a waste of time without training. I am going to be in it, it is one of my known life goals. I am not going to do the Triathlon this year, but most likely the next year! I can't wait. Its going to be so fun. Its gonna probably going to bring me to the peak of my excitement, or happiness. You have to find time in your schedule for the week to train for it to balance out your work/school schedule with the training. I go to the gym everyday and today after an hour at the gym, I rode my bike up to the top of the Regan Library without stopping. It was super hard because its SUPER steep and a long ride. It was much faster going down the hill then up it though, that's for sure. I little scary too but it was fun. I was going so fast that I was putting thoughts into my head about my front wheel spinning off because of going so fast! It was really fun though. I think I am going to do it tomorrow with my dad because I challenged him to do it of course I am most likely going to be in the lead the whole time because, lets just say I am more "in shape". But of course, if this goes with the saying, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is awesome! I would love to do that myself sometime. I can't believe you made it all the way up that hill. It's crazy steep!!!! AWESOME!!!!

UJ

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, winter wedding dresses Louboutin Shoes pumps christian louboutin. Accessories