Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Paranoia

Paranoia is when you get paranoid. Paranoia is pretty much irrational delusion of a person. I get paranoid when I am alone because I start to there things moving in the house, be it my dog or cat or just the refrigerator making ice. But I start to hear random creaking in my house, of course that could just be our house being old. But when I hear that, I think someone is coming up the stairs because the stairs creak. Deep inside me though, I really know that there isn't anyone there. The paranoia distracts me though. Severely. I start to just sit there and listen and forget about my work, so I go to the gym and get away from home. That calms me of course when I get back there is still no one there because they are at work and my siblings are at a daycare. I'm pretty sure my brother got kicked out of there yesterday though because when you get in trouble they give you what they call points. I honestly thought that they were good until I realized why they were giving them to me. But, I'm sure most people in the world have experienced some sort of paranoia but I'm sure that there's a disease that people have where they are constantly paranoid and that must really be horrible. But paranoia isn't a pleasant thing.

No comments: