Thursday, August 19, 2010

Soccer Scrimmage

The other team was better than us and I think its because I pretty sure that they have been the same team for a little while but maybe not because I saw one kid who I saw on a different team but I don't think we have played the team before or any of the kids on the team but they beat us and I think the score was 2-3. Us 2, they got 3. We definitely need to talk more but we are still getting used to each other as a team and need to learn each other's name so we can yell it out on the field so they can pass it to us when we are open. I was playing really good in the first half of the scrimmage but I got tired in the second and didn't get subbed out throughout the whole game because I started out subbed. I think almost all of the kids got subbed because we only had one sub and we wanted all of the kids to play. The other team seemed like they knew each other really well because they would talk and laugh with each other and yell each other's names for the ball and they were just pretty good. I have seen better teams though but they definitely talked and for the most part stayed in their positions. The kid that I was talking about in the last 1 or 2 posts that no one liked scored a goal so I'm sure that whoever on my team that I told he was good in the games, probably referred back to that moment and hopefully will appreciate him better. Anyway, it was super fun and I can't wait for the next game because those are always the funnest.

No comments: