Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time

Time is crazy. I know it probably doesn't seem like it to you but I think it is. You might sometimes say time flies when you're having fun, which it seems to do, or it goes slow when you're bored but its really all in your head. As you get older time goes bye even faster and I told my dad that and then he told me that he read somewhere on the Internet that the reason time goes bye faster is because you get used to things and are forming less memories. The new memories that are being put in your head, like the new memories when you are young, seem to make the week and days seem longer. When you get older, you start to have a routine that you get used to and do most things over and over again like go to work and have a daily routine where you aren't usually forming new memories, everything seems to go bye much quicker and I look at that and it amazes me because it happens to me everyday because I have schoolwork I do everyday and chores that are part of a routine and the amount of time that I have in a day doesn't seem to be enough to do everything you either need or want to do. How fast the time goes though is all in your head and its just how you perceive how fast or slow the time is going to you. Time is an amazing thing, but more so the way your brain works!

No comments: