Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas eve and Christmas

We got so many Christmas presents. I opened a couple of them on Christmas eve too. My friend and dad's friend came over. My friend is actually my dad's friend's son. So they came over for Christmas eve and for Christmas. It is was fun. On Christmas eve we watched a couple of comedy shows called the Big Bang Theory, and the IT Crowd. I had already most of the Big Bang Theory with my friend because he stayed over but then we got dropped off at Starbucks so my dad could pick up my brother and sister from the Boys and Girls club because there wasn't enough seats so my friend's dad came to pick us up and we ate Chinese food and then watched the shows over. I had already previously watched the IT crowd shows with the same friend too but we watched a new episode. So the on Christmas we opened half the presents with the, because they came late and we had already planned for them to come over for Christmas. We had presents for them and they had present for us too. From them i got a spider man bobble head pen and a couple spider man pins and binoculars. I was actually the present hand out person but my sister started to take them for her self and i got agitated and then told her to stop but she didn't and then my brother started to take them for himself too and that's when i apparently stopped being the present hand outer person. We all took pictures. Over all of what i can remember for my presents. I got a jacket, couple shirts, socks, boxers, a hat, sunglasses, flannel sheets and fur moccasins (which i picked out with my mom), a book called the Cheese, a grateful dead CD called American Beauty which i am listening to right now, a velvet poster to draw on, the binoculars, spider man pen, and pins. I think that's all of it. So how was your Christmas?

No comments: