Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Break

So i like to get my long nice sleep that i deserve without being bothered. But apparently that cant happen unless i am in a super deep sleep. Today my mom comes in and irons her clothes for work but that is totally unnecessary. She says if she uses it in her room that the electricity will go out, which is a likely situation because that is was caused a lot of the other black outs in our house. Probably because my dad is a computer programmer and is always working in his room and has tons of devices plugged in the power strips and those power strips connected to other ones and its just crazy. Today, she didn't have to go in my room and iron, she could have done it in my brother's room which would have been a lot more convenient because my brother and sister have to wake up early because they go to a daycare thing since there isn't really they can do here except bother me and my dad. I already know not to bother my dad when it his work days. Which is the weekdays. Over the summer, since my sister wakes up early all the time anyway, she used to wake up my brother and then go and bother me in my sleep and that always used to piss me off. Now i don't let them in my room so they can't really bother me. Although they do come in when they get the chance which is when either one of my parents are in here like today when my mom was ironing, my sister came in for really no reason. I think they just like to come in here. My sister really likes to go on my bed. I don't really know why but its probably because i have a bunk bed and no one else does. But i have definitely been getting a lot of sleep and i usually appreciate waking up early because i have more time in the day to get all of my chores and stuff done earlier which allows me some free time. Of course, when i get told to get off of my free time and go down stairs which is at my brother's bedtime, i get immediately mad. I don't like to get mad like that, but its like a reflex i can;t control. I hate it but i really like it when i am doing something i like. I'm usually playing games on my computer. But it just really pisses me off and i need someway to fix it. But i really just need to control myself. That's pretty much the key point to many things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. semi dresses Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Sandal Beach Wedding dresses