Sunday, December 27, 2009

Redsteel

So i got this game called Redsteel for the Wii and it is super fun. Its a sword and gun game. You use the Wii remote to swing your sword and to aim your gun. Pretty much any motion you do, the game does the exact same thing. If you have a gun in our hand and you turn the Wii remote sideways, the gun will also turn sideways. When you have a gun and you go into lock on mode to follow an enemy, you can move your remote forward and it will zoom in for a more precise shot. I played with my brother on Christmas and hes now addicted to it and hes playing with my dad right now downstairs. My brother is really good at that game too. He kicked my butt on some levels on 2-player and I'm pretty sure hes kicking my dads butt right now. The game is like a Japanese samurai game. You can get respect by not striking your opponent down to kill in a sword fight when he gets on his knees. You fight him until he gets on his knees. Its a super fun game and i can't wait to play my dad who so genuinely thinks he can beat me but we will have to see about that.

No comments: