Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

Well it is New Years eve. Me and my dad usually stay up all night. Well i think we actually just stayed up until midnight because in past years that was a treat for me, now i stay up until midnight all the time so maybe we will stay up the whole night. But i unfortunately doubt it. I don't even know what we are going to do today. I think my mom and dad usually stay up and drink a small glass of wine. I of course don't get any but i think it tastes gross anyway. This day might just be like everyday. But i don't know for sure. I know that i will probably hang out with my friend if he is available today. I'm not sure because its new years eve and some people stay in and i guess somehow celebrate. That's just a speculation though. I cant be sure. So happy New Years Eve.

No comments: