Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rain

I know some people like the rain and some people don't but i happen to be one of those people in the middle. I don't like being cold but playing in the beautiful rain is fun. I like to be wet sort of. I just think its fun. Its usually always sunny and i guess its nice to have a little change during the day. But on the other hand those changes could be fatal. They could lead to landslides. And i mean major landslides. But i like how some times thunder and lightning come. I love the flash in the sky and the sound is cool too. The colorful streak in the sky is also very beautiful. I remember that time i was in Virginia visiting my aunt and uncle and friends and two little cousins. They are so cute. But one time when i was riding my uncle's 4-wheeler i stopped to look at the lightning. I don't even think it was raining, but maybe it was. But one time i think a drop came down and got under my seat and i heard a loud sound and i was scared so i got off and it was smoking. Nothing actually happened thank god but something could have happened. But yeah, i guess you could say i love the rain.

No comments: