Monday, December 21, 2009

Presents

There was a knock on the door about 10 or 15 minutes ago and it was the UPS guys delivering packages. There were 4 packages. MY grandmother always sen packages every Christmas but never this much as i can remember. There was a huge heavy box for my brother, sister, and me. There was a light box for my brother with a Lego box in it. Two other boxes were for my mom and dad. Some of the packages were ripped so i got a sort of glimpse of the presents. One of my packages was a shirt. Yesterday i went shopping with my mom to gt me presents and i picked out flannel sheets, and moccasins with fur in them and you can was around outside with them and they are super comfortable. We also got a popcorn maker for my brother and some pink binoculars for my sister. I don't know what else she got or everybody else because she dropped me off at home and then went out to do more shopping. I had to go home because i had a lot of stuff to do. My mom still wanted to wrap my present and i even helped her wrap them. So i can't wait to finally open my presents. By the way, on the post before this, I'm not taking the study skills course over the summer but actually over the winter break which is now. And on the mad science club thing, they put name that bad guy. Not so funny but i thought i might add it.

No comments: