Thursday, December 03, 2009

Droid Phone

So my dad finally got the new droid phone which he has been wanting since it came out which is not long ago since its the newest phone out. It costs $200 but he had a $50 off thing so it cost him only $150! That's a lot of money but it doesn't stop there. Its a smart phone so you have to pay $30 every month! So there is definitely a lot of money associated with the thing but i pretty sure it was worth it because it is freaking awesome! I am so jealous now because i only have the alias which they stopped making. I want the EnV touch really badly. I mean i obviously want the droid the most but i know I'm not getting that because of all the money involved. So my next step is the EnV touch. That costs $100! So i don't really know about that.

No comments: